Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 20, 2009

Andrew is 3 months old!

Andrew turned 3 months old while my camera was away (see previous post), so these pictures are actually a week late. I took these this morning.

He is smiling more often now, although I have yet to catch it on camera. He also laughed out loud last night! It was a very funny moment. Brian was telling a funny story at the dinner table last night and we laughed about it, got quiet, and Andrew let out a little giggle. Then, of course, we laughed again!




This is Genna at 3 months old in the same bouncer.
What do you think? Do they look alike? I can't decide. One day I think they do, and the next I don't.


Here are a few more pics from this morning. He is sitting in his bumbo seat a little every day, even though his head is still a little bobbly (is that a word???). We are working on strengthening those muscles!




1 comment:

Michelle said...

He is getting so big!!! And I think they definitely have a strong resemblance. :)