Okay, here are lots of pictures! I'm sorry, some of them are turned wrong, I just didn't have time to fix it, but I will later. Brian and I got home late last night and we HOPE Andrew will be home tomorrow. He is doing very well, but we are working on getting his feedings more consistent. He just gets too tired when he's eating. He had a good night, though! We think that if he keeps it up today, we will get to bring him home tomorrow afternoon. These pictures are not in very good order, but I will post the whole saga later when I have more time.
Thank you everyone for your prayers, thoughts, calls, visits, gifts and everything else!!! We are so blessed to have such wonderful family members and friends! We can't wait for you to meet Andrew!
Thank you everyone for your prayers, thoughts, calls, visits, gifts and everything else!!! We are so blessed to have such wonderful family members and friends! We can't wait for you to meet Andrew!


5 comments:
EVE!!! he's beautiful!!! i sure hope your little guy is home with you by now!
He is so cute!!! i'm glad you are doing well. I know you can't wait to have him home:)
Wonderful! Just wonderful!!
He is so precious! I am thrilled for you, Eve!
Andrew is so cute! Congratuations Eve! I look forward to watching him grow (via your blog).
Post a Comment