Yes, I realize this party was almost 2 weeks ago and I am just now getting around to posting these pictures...better late than never, right?
Genna was SO EXCITED about sharing her birthday with Grandaddy this year. Hers is March 23rd and his is March 31st. We had already had a little party with friends, but we still wanted to have one with our family that she could share with her Grandaddy. Memama and Grandaddy were there, as well as Grandma Judy, Aunt Anda, Uncle Kevin, Charlie and Mary Frances. We had a great time visiting with everyone and were very sad to see them go home.
Here is the birthday boy and girl before their party...
Genna was SO EXCITED about sharing her birthday with Grandaddy this year. Hers is March 23rd and his is March 31st. We had already had a little party with friends, but we still wanted to have one with our family that she could share with her Grandaddy. Memama and Grandaddy were there, as well as Grandma Judy, Aunt Anda, Uncle Kevin, Charlie and Mary Frances. We had a great time visiting with everyone and were very sad to see them go home.
Here is the birthday boy and girl before their party...


3 comments:
Eve - she is just so adorable! Your dad looks just as young as he did 10 years ago! Hard to believe that we pledged 12 years ago -- we're getting old!
Happy Birthday Genna! I LOVE her outfit- I'm sure mommy made it. I like that high chair too- hope you are feeling well, Eve- you look great!
Thanks Jennifer and Donna! I will be sure and tell Daddy you said that, and yes, Donna, I made the outfit!
Post a Comment