Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Back in April...

ANDREW TURNED 4!!!  How has time flown by so fast???  I can't believe my baby boy is 4 years old.  He's a sweet, crazy boy who loves Legos, monster trucks, Batman and Spiderman, and most of all, his sister!  We had originally planned a fun little party at "our park" that is near our house for Sunday, but it rained us out, so we had it after school on Monday.  It was April 15th, or Tax Day as it is known at our house, but Daddy was able to leave work for a little while in his Batman shirt to surprise Andrew. 





2 comments:

Donna said...

Aww- so cute- he and Genna remind me so much of my Julia and Tucker. Curls take that cuteness to the next level! :)

Eve said...

That's funny, Donna, I always think the same thing when I read your posts about Julia and Tucker. My 2 stick together - especially this summer when they are together all day! And I have a hard time staying upset for long with his cute curly head!