Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Back-blogging - June beach trip

 The waves were really rough the first day...kids really enjoyed running from them, though!

 All 4 kids, Mary Frances, Andrew, Charlie and Genna - they built a "fortress" to protect them from the waves.







 Proof that I was on this vacation!  I'm always the one taking the pictures...
 Riding the waves!  Genna loves her boogie board!


 Tried so hard to take a cute pic of Andrew in his crab outfit, but he wasn't really into it.
 Brian and I took the "big kids" to play putt-putt golf while Andrew went with everyone else out to eat and to buy lottery tickets.

 Last day on the beach.  Water was calm, so the kids enjoyed playing in the ocean.  There was a sandbar that we played on and found TONS of sand dollars and hermit crabs.


 This is the way Andrew rides the boogie board...
 Saying good-bye to the hermit crabs.  We convinced them that the crabs needed to go back to their home in the ocean rather than coming home with us.


 Waiting at Tacky Jack's.

 Beautiful sunset pictures...
 Memama and the grands...
 Best friends...we get asked all the time if they are twins.  I guess it's because we dress them alike a lot and they are the same size and age.




No comments: