Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

AU/AL hockey game

Sorry I've been gone for awhile...there has not been a lot going on in our world lately, so not much to blog about. Plus, my camera has just been sitting in my purse with what few pictures I did have on it. I got it out tonight, so here is what we have been up to for the last few weeks...

We went to an Auburn/Alabama Hockey game when they were in town playing. Genna was excited to wear her cheerleader uniform. You can't see it in any of the pictures, but she insisted on wearing her pink boots with it.


This little guy sat like this for about 30 seconds before he started hitting the nice person in front of us with his shaker. He and I spent most of the game walking around.


Our friend, Reese...silly girls.



This was the only other way to keep Andrew still.

No comments: