Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

1 year old

So, it's really hard to get good pictures of a very active and busy 1 year old. I learned that last week when we went to have pictures made of Andrew. I posted the 2 decent ones, but also some of the funniest ones that show just how it was that day.

We'll start with my favorite picture of Andrew of the day.


not happy about sitting in this chair....


about to run away...


Another decent one. No, he's not smiling, but this is really a more typical look of his.


trying to slide off of the stool...


funny faces...



almost successful at sliding off of the stool...


Fun times....

2 comments:

Donna said...

How precious! Andrew sounds just like Tucker when we went- there was no getting him to be still! I was exhausted from putting him "back". Yay for your family pic- so, so good!!!!

Eve said...

Thanks, Donna! Your pictures turned out great, too. It's amazing that they are able to get at least a few good ones when we know what was actually going on that day ;-)