Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

In case you didn't know...

***disclaimer - I don't normally do posts like this on this blog. This blog is primarily to update family and friends on the lives of my children, but I'm going to do something different just this once ***

Most of you do know this, but I do monogramming and more recently, appliques in my "free time." Anyway, if you are interested, check out my monogramming blog . I take pictures of everything I make and post it on this blog. I've been doing a lot of fall shirts for kids lately, so that's what my most recent posts are, but I also do baby gifts, towels, aprons, and anything else that you might like monogrammed.

Here is an example of a recent baby gift which included bib, burp cloth and paci clip.


Here is a regular white terry cloth bib with a Christmas applique.

Burp cloth with applique and name...

and a couple of cute Thanksgiving turkeys!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EVE!! I'm so glad you posted this! I need some stuff monogrammed for Christmas - and your work is so pretty!! When can we meet?

Eve said...

Anytime, Shana! E-mail me and we can talk about it.