Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Last of the beach pictures






Genna was fascinated by these shells (I don't know what they are called) that wash up with the waves and sink back down into the sand. This really surprised me because, as I said in the previous post, she is afraid of EVERYTHING!!! She and Brian were collecting them so they could watch them up close in the buckets.



We LOVED this shallow pool...




Andrew, again...not impressed, but content with Grandaddy.


2 comments:

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Looks like y'all had a wonderful trip!!
That pony tail on the top of Genna's head is SO stinkin' cute!! Adorable!

Eve said...

Thanks, Hillary! We did have a good time. That ponytail was completely by accident! I just tried to pull as much up as I could get and that's what it turned into!