Just had to take some pictures of Andrew this morning dressed up for church. This is one of my favorite outfits (one of Charlie's, of course!) and I know he will only be able to wear it a few times before he grows out of it.
I wanted to take some of Genna, too, but she did NOT want her picture taken! We were actually already home from church, so she was ready to change clothes. Lately she doesn't love wearing dresses...she wants to wear "play clothes." She looked very pretty in her blue dress, though. Maybe another time. She doesn't grow out of her clothes quite as fast as Andrew does.
I wanted to take some of Genna, too, but she did NOT want her picture taken! We were actually already home from church, so she was ready to change clothes. Lately she doesn't love wearing dresses...she wants to wear "play clothes." She looked very pretty in her blue dress, though. Maybe another time. She doesn't grow out of her clothes quite as fast as Andrew does.


2 comments:
Look at those big eyes and those little legs! Love it!
Awwww! Adorable! I think we might that outfit somewhere. And he is just precious!
Post a Comment