This first video is of her sliding down the slide, then swimming to the ladder. The second is of her swimming across the width of the pool! It seems to take forever, so just know ahead of time that she does make it!!!
Please ignore my photography :-) At the end, I forgot to stop the videoing before I put the camera down to clap, so there is a nice view of the sky.
This is what Andrew did while we watched the swimming...his bad Mama forgot to bring him a hat, so we had to improvise with Daddy's.


3 comments:
She is too cute!
I'm very impressed- that's got to give you some peace of mind. Andrew is so precious too!
Yes, Donna, it does help to ease my mind when we're swimming. Especially since I now have Andrew to watch, too. One thing that she learned at swimming lessons was what to do if you fall in...swim to the side and climb out or find a ladder. I feel much better knowing that she knows what to do if that were to happen.
Post a Comment