Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

First portraits

We went to Portrait Innovations this morning to attempt to get a good picture of Genna and Andrew together as well as 3 year old pictures for Genna. I have to give the photographers credit...I don't know how they even got these 3!!! Genna was less than cooperative, but at least we did get one good one of her and one of them together which is what the goal was.



4 comments:

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Precious! They are SOOO hard to get together. Try as many as you can before Andrew can move!! Too cute!

jenniferbernheim said...

These are beautiful photos! I went to a studio for Owen just one time - what a challenge!! I think I'm just going to take my own from now on! Can't imagine trying to get two looking at the camera!

Donna said...

The one of the two is really good- and I love the little basinett Andrew is in! I wish I'd gotten pics when Tucker was that young- those are great- and really all you need is a few- not 17 good ones!

Eve said...

Donna, that is true, at least I did not have to decide between a lot of good ones!