That's awesome, Eve. I'm thrilled for you!!!
YAY!! Congratulations, EVE!!
That's an amazing picture for 12 weeks!!! WOW! congrats!!! Great news!!
Thanks everybody! We are very excited. Hillary, I was surprised at what a good picture it was, too. We did not have an ultrasound with Genna at 12 weeks, so I really didn't know what to expect.
Congratulations! This baby is a gift for you and for Genna! The picture really is amazing!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Congratulations Eve!! How exciting that will be!!! I'll be praying for your pregnancy!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That's awesome, Eve. I'm thrilled for you!!!
YAY!! Congratulations, EVE!!
That's an amazing picture for 12 weeks!!! WOW! congrats!!! Great news!!
Thanks everybody! We are very excited. Hillary, I was surprised at what a good picture it was, too. We did not have an ultrasound with Genna at 12 weeks, so I really didn't know what to expect.
Congratulations! This baby is a gift for you and for Genna! The picture really is amazing!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Congratulations Eve!! How exciting that will be!!! I'll be praying for your pregnancy!!
Post a Comment